Monday, March 21, 2011

For Sale!

My first book "Released" is now available for purchase at Barnes & Noble.  As well as through Amazon.  This is a very exciting time and I am so happy to share it with all of you.  Not only do I want to thank my husband and my family, but I also want to thank some fellow indies.

I have met a few very supportive and friendly indies who have helped me so much along the way.  There were a few not so friendly ones, but lets just forget about them and pretend they don't even exist.

I want to send a special shout out to Angeline Kace, Megg Jensen, Katie Salidas, Karly Kirkpatrick and Heather Hildenbrand.  They are some of the nicest indies that anyone who hope for!  Love you all!

Here is the link to Barnes & Noble
Here is the link for Amazon 
Here is the link for Amazon UK

Wish me luck everyone.  I will soon be joining the roller coaster of sales and hopefully it will be a good ride. :-)

5 comments:

  1. This is great news Megan! I hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Megan!! You're official published!!! That is sooo exciting!

    Thanks for the kind words, my friend. And thanks for being a part of my journey as well! ;)

    Angeline Kace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your release!!! Good luck with sales. Let me know when it's on kindle so I can scoop it up!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise I'm actually nice ;)

    Congratulations! Are you trolling your sales report and ranking yet, heehee :)

    Shackled
    Cheat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha JE, when I do have any sales I will definitely be watching them like a hawk.

    Thanks everyone! Cross your fingers for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete