Sunday, October 30, 2011

MAJ!

Those of you who don't watch "The Rachel Zoe Project" probably have no clue what "Maj" means, but don't worry your pretty little heads about it. "Maj" means something is - majorly awesome! Which the following covers are. They were added to my TBR immediately after I saw them, because I think they are THAT MAJ!

** fyi, I've had a lot of sugar today :o)

 I found this beauty on author Tiffany King's blog. Give her a follow because she rocks!

Grab your copy of Exiled on Amazon, I know I am!














And Die, My Love by Penelope Fletcher, who I think every one of her covers is AMAZING!! I can't wait to read this one!  Get your copy on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I've have seen The Rachel Zoe Project but didn't see that ep. This book looks way pretty.

    ReplyDelete