Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chaos Soundtrack

I don't know about everyone else, but I am really excited about the upcoming release of Chaos, Agents of Evil, Book 2. It has turned out to be the longest book I've ever written, and maybe even the best so far, but definitely the most difficult too.

I wanted to make a playlist of the songs I listened to while writing, but sadly not all of them were available at Playlist.com. BUT, I did want to share the song I would consider the theme song for the book. It's a song unlike any I've ever listened to, but it's creepy, and eerie, and everything the story of Chaos is. Listen to in the dark, when you're all alone, or even when you're reading Chaos too. Mwhahahahahaha!


Here's a playlist of some of the songs I could find that I liked to listen to while writing. It definitely got me in the zone to write this book, so if you want to get in that same zone I recommend you give one of the songs a listen. Maybe you might even recognize some of them too ;o)




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


I hope you all stay tuned for more Chaos sneak peaks! I plan to release some character photos, reveal the synopsis and even give a taste of the first chapter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment